— swimming, thermal parks, wellness —
AquaCity - the High Tatras water world
- Aquapark with 13 outdoor and indoor pools, water slides, attractions and a wellness center
toboggans and 350 water attractions (including massage jets, pleasures, beads, water mushrooms)
children's corners, playgrounds, animation programmes for kids
state-of-the-art 3D Laser show.
- Wellness and Spa AquaCity Poprad - the largest wellness and spa centre in Slovakia with a floor area of 1,600m2 is a paradise for wellness and relaxation lovers.
- several types of saunas, inhalations, whirlpools, the Bay of Love and the Ice Cave here.
- 3 outdoor thermal pools (28 ° - 38 ° C)
- Blue Sapphire indoor relaxation pools with chromotherapy and evening 3D laser show
- Blue Diamond luxury pools with drinks bars
- children's pool Treasure Island - with salt water, shipwreck, slopes and attractions,
- 50m swimming pool and steam sauna
Open air thermal park Vrbov is a place where you can relax after a hike. Boost your immune system in the thermal pools with geothermal water containing minerals important for the human body. There are ten pools in the resort and four pools are for kids. During the winter season five pools with geothermal and also with clear water are available.
Pool water temperatures run between 26°C to 38°C.
- YEAR-ROUND OPERATION
CATERING IN THE RESORT
ANIMATIONS AND ATTRACTIONS
SPECIAL PACKAGES FOR SENIORS
PLAYGROUNDS FOR CHILDREN
BEACH VOLLEYBALL, FOOTBALL
Area of the spa resort Levočská Dolina consists of 3 reservoirs - pond for fishing, swimming pool and external biology. There are 2 buffets, social facilities, sandpit for children (skittles, swing) and trampoline. During the summer season, various musical events associated with grilling or goulash cooking are organized on the newly built stage.
Travertine crater in Vyšné Ružbachy
The protected natural formation Kráter (the Crater) is a one-of-a-kind spring not only in Slovakia, but also in the whole world. There are only three other springs of the same character as Kráter in the world. For years, locals used Kráter for relaxation.
The total area of the Crater is almost 300 m2 and the depth of the lake is about 3m
Swimming is prohibited in the natural lake, but visitors can sunbathe near it in the summer months.
in addition to the main "crater", children can soak in smaller travertine "pools
The water in the Crater is crystal-clear with temperature of about 23 ° C and is heavily mineralized therefore it does not freeze even in winter
The crater is adorned with a white travertine wall, which comes from the settling of calcium deposits, of which the thermal water in the Crater is rich.